Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 10?

Is it day 10 or 11? I'm starting to lose count. All I know is that we have been doing a lot of driving -mostly accomplished by yours truly.

Louisiana, Mississippi, and landing in Florida yesterday.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I really like to drive. (Guess this proves it even to myself huh)?

Tonight we r spending the night just outside of Orlando Florida in a resort style KOA.






Our plan is to catch up on laundry, have nice dinner and get some sleep for Disney World tomorrow!

Wish we could have taken everyone of our friends on this trip. Maybe next time.

Oh and it's going to be clear and 81 degrees tomorrow here just in case u were wondering.

Then Monday it's off to MIAMI.

Yay!
B

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hotel Dr,Davenport,United States

3 comments:

  1. what a cute lil cabin, i could see you guys living in one actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lose not Loose... UGH! And go to Epcot for dinner!!! So many places to choose from! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete